As women, we all strive to achieve that perfect, round bottom. Who doesn’t? There are so many ways to gain a plump bottom with various forms of exercise and eating correctly. If you’re a female cyclist who bikes regularly, this can be a wonderful way to gain a shapelier bottom, believe it or not. What a lot of people fail to realize is that biking works out a lot of the glutes and upper thighs and what most people misunderstand about cycling is that you’re sitting down. Sitting down, how could someone gain a shapelier bottom? That is a logical question, but you must remember that while sitting down, you’re in constant motion, pumping up your legs and bottom to make the bicycle go. Great news for today, because we are going to go in depth about the truth of cycling and gaining a larger bottom.
The Truth of The Matter
What I want you to know about gaining a larger bottom is that cycling alone will not give you a plumper bottom, but it will give you a shapelier bottom due to cycling’s cardio and muscle-building aids. Cycling works your legs and glutes, especially when you are climbing, but it does not last long enough or provide enough resistance to build big muscles. Overall, cardio activity such as cycling will be better at burning fat surrounding your glute muscles than it will be at making your butt bigger. So, if you’re a serious female cyclist whose favorite pastime is only cycling, you may have an issue if you’re wanting a larger bottom. What can a woman do to gain a larger bottom if her favorite sport is one in which doesn’t plump up the bottom the way she wants? Well, there is great news ahead because there are a lot of other exercises that a woman can perform that will give her exactly what she is looking for when it comes to a larger bottom and not just a shapelier one. We all want a bottom that sticks out like the Kardashians and it’s okay to absolutely admit that. They are very attractive women and who wouldn’t want at least one quality from them?
Building a Bigger Buttocks
There are so many ways to gain a larger bottom when it comes to the glorious field of exercising and eating correctly. Below in a listing format, we are going to provide you some awesome techniques that you should follow when wanting to gain a larger bottom!
- Heel Raises: Heel raises are amazing for gaining a larger bottom and the easy part is, you can do them absolutely anywhere! You can do heel raises when you’re waiting in line at the grocery store or even in the shower! How lovely does that sound? To do a proper heel raise, you must begin on your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot straight up towards the ceiling, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee. At the top of the movement, take a second to flex the glute muscles as you exhale. Inhale as you slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee. As a side note, for a more intense workout, do one to two minutes on one leg, then continue with another one to two minutes on the same leg, but this time extending your leg straight out. Once this two to four-minute set is complete, switch legs.
- Jump Squats: Again, another amazing exercise when it comes to getting a plumper bottom! All that you’re going to need is a single Yoga mat and slowly lower yourself into a squat making sure your knees don’t pass your toes. This is called the safe-squat position. Next, spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. Repeat this movement continuously for thirty seconds.
- Single Leg Bridges: Keep in mind that single leg brides are great for your booty and will build sexy VS model legs. What woman in the world wouldn’t want that, right? In order to perform a single leg bride, you must lie on your back with one foot flat on the ground and one leg straight up in the air. Exhale as you place your weight into the heel of the foot on the ground and drive your glutes up aiming to make your body straight from shoulder to knee. At the top of the movement, flex your glutes and inhale as you slowly return to start position. Repeat this for 20 repetitions per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.
What to Eat to Help Make Your Bottom Bigger?
Many women wouldn’t think that there are actually foods out there that can assist with gaining a bigger bottom, but there are, and we are going to go over some of those amazing superfoods!
- Quinoa: Quinoa contains a good amount of protein along with some essential amino acids. So, for persons who want to get a bigger butt eating this will definitely increase your glutes’ mass along with doing butt workouts.
- Nuts: This is a must eat food if your goal is to get a bigger butt. It’s packed with good fats and tons of protein to help grow your glutes muscle. It helps to reduce your cholesterol levels, reduces constipation and it’s rich in vitamins and minerals. Some of the best ones are almonds, pistachios, cashews, and walnuts.
- Eggs: Eggs are one of the healthiest and most efficient forms of protein source on the planet. It’s a very good source of energy that will help to power your workouts and it will definitely help you grow your booty. Since it’s a good source of protein, it will help in muscle building and repair.
- Fish: This is a very great protein source, especially for transitioning vegetarians. Some of the most popular ones are tuna, tilapia, and salmon. Fish is one of the best foods to grow your bottom because it contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are known as healthy fats.
- Chicken: If you’re a non-vegetarian, this will be one of the best sources of protein. It can be prepared in so many different forms which will make it very appetizing for those who want to increase their calorie intake. Chicken is packed with protein and is beneficial in growing your bottom’s mass. Eating chicken instead of red meat is a better selection because it has less cholesterol.